Forum Search - Common Words

Forum Search - Common Words

Postby tfpratt » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:54 am

For some quick feedback. I'm having a good bit of difficulty finding posts that may already exist because of the search function. For example, this morning I wanted to search on batch fields. So I searched "batch fields", "default value", and "batch field default value". In each case I got the following:

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: batch default field value.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.

I could be wrong, but I bet there is at least one post in here around batch fields. Would be nice if there was a google like search to the fourms or some additional search options...
... by the fingers of Todd Pratt.

"There was a young lady named Kite,
whose speed was much faster than light.
She left home one day,
in a relative way,
and returned on the previous night."
tfpratt
Participant

Re: Forum Search - Common Words

Postby ybsKofax » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:02 am

hi i am having the exact same problem. And today I have another little feature with the search. Try searching "image Clip" and see what results you get :oops:
ybsKofax
Participant

Re: Forum Search - Common Words

Postby mark.evans@image-integrators.co.uk » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:26 am

Same here.... cannot find any useful posts as all words are ignored i.e. XML, Release, Table... just about the only thing that gets returned are the spam links
mark.evans@image-integrators.co.uk
Participant

Return to Forum Help