Kofax Express

Kofax Express

Postby sonny1898 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Hi there,

We recently acquired Kofax to use it with Kodak 9000 series scanner. Prior to the use of Kofax, we were using Kodak Capture Pro. We were able to print barcodes from our database to export documents to a specified drive on the network, the path, and the folder name. I am having issues with Kofax doing the same thing using barcode 39. As Kofax does not like "\," as a workaround, we split the barcode into three and have been successful in exporting documents to the desired drive (of course, we had to specify the Export folder in the set up).

In the Job Setup, we have specified so the first page is deleted. This way, the barcode sheet is removed from the export. However, while trying to use the Folder Scan feature of Kofax, we are faced with another challenge. It removes the first page of each document, the barcode sheet plus the first page in that batch.

I am hoping someone might have answer to our problem.

Thank you.
sonny1898
Participant

Re: Kofax Express

Postby sonny1898 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:32 am

I was able to resolve the issue of Folder Scan deleting the first two pages by changing the Scan Profile settings from "default" to "network scan."
sonny1898
Participant

Return to Kofax Express General Discussion