Kofax Capture Scan - Unable to start module

Re: Kofax Capture Scan - Unable to start module

Postby David » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 am

If it is not related to permissions after all (that seems very possible):
What about the questions "Do you have .NET framework 4.5 installed?"? and service packs from Kofax?

The 'fix' mentioned was mentioned already in the end of the old thread if I am not misstaken. But,yeah, it realy feels like a client/by client hands on fix...
If you make it idiot-proof, someone will make a better idiot.
David
Participant

Postby jhampson » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:17 am

I am currently having this problem. Manually creating the Software Import Profiles does fix it, however, has anyone been able to isolate exactly what is causing this not to install correctly? I believe it may have something to do with AppInit.exe getting stopped at the end of the install. I'd like to figure this out so that we can roll out the new system automaticly, instead of manually, and then adding the extra steps to setup the profiles. Thanks.
jhampson
Participant

Postby vedavyasavadhani » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:27 pm

We have Admin priviledges during installation
vedavyasavadhani
Participant

Postby jhampson » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:57 am

Figured mine out. it was permissions on the CaptureSV share during install. Need Read and Write while installing. backed it out, cleaned it up, and reinstalled with all rights.
jhampson
Participant

Postby vedavyasavadhani » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:57 pm

We have uninstalled Kofax RSA client and installed KC10 client. While processing the batch from batch manager getting error 'Unable to start module' and module get closed. I have tried to manually creating the Software Import. Still the error is coming

Also while trying to make File Import as default in Scan Configuration utility getting the error 'SC007: Unable to make a copy of file'.
vedavyasavadhani
Participant

Previous

Return to Kofax Capture General Discussion