Kofax Import Connector 4.0 - Email

Ascent Collection Server

Kofax Import Connector 4.0 - Email

Postby Julie » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:59 am

I am trying to configure KIC - email with IMAP protocol. Along with the other setting in the 'Mailbox setting' window I have SSL set to 'Always'.

When I 'Test Mailbox' I am receiving an error - SSL_connect error wrong version number. The following is a from the KIC_ED_Connector-0000.log file:

2013-03-21 12:32:28,724 ERROR [Thread=11] [MCMessageProvider] Cannot retreive message headers.:Unable to connect to the remote server:No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it ####.####.####.####:#### EventID:38015
2013-03-21 12:32:28,724 ERROR [Thread=11] [MCMessageProvider]
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it ####.####.####.####:####
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at Kofax.KCS.ImportConnector.tws.tsl1Service.ReceiveMessage(ReceiveMessage ReceiveMessage1)
at Kofax.KCS.ImportConnector.MessageSource.MC.CommonMessageProvider.PollQueue(String queue)
at Kofax.KCS.ImportConnector.MessageSource.MC.MCMessageProvider.GetNextMessageHeaderLocal()

I contacted Kofax Support and they referred me to my server admin team. I asked it KIC requires or sends out a particular SSL 'version' and he stated but was told it does not.

Anyone have any thoughts as to what I may have configured incorrectly?
Julie
Participant

Return to Kofax Capture Import Connector