INDICIUS + ACIS

INDICIUS + ACIS

Postby rarias » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:38 am

Hi,
I´m working with INDICIUS 5.5, Ascent 7.5 and ACIS.
But I´ve a problem, when I try to do Document Review in a Remote Station, INDICIUS ask for the path of the project defined in the server.
Thus, It´s necessary to work wiht INDICUS and ACIS work with local path????
ACIS doesn´t send the INDICIUS proyect to the remote stations???
This mean that I have to replied my enviromente to all the remote stations.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion!!!!
Roberto Arias
INDRA
Roberto Arias
INDRA
rarias
Participant

Postby michael.stoner@kofax.com » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:01 am

Hi Roberto,

The batch class setup for document review defines a path pointing to the document review project file. This path needs to be accessible to all of the remote stations. This file is NOT copied to remote stations by ACIS

For modules that will be run from the desktop such as document review, or correction a drive mapping to a UNC path can be used to reduce the number of copies required. For example if 1 UNC path is visible to all stations in Europe and another is visible to all stations in America these could be mapped as the same drive letter.

NB This approach will NOT work where modules such as recognition are run as a windows service, since drive mappings are not established when a service is run. Therefore if you are running reciognition as a service the easiest this is to set it up so the config files are on C: drive (or any other local physical partition that exists on all machines)
michael.stoner@kofax.com
Participant

Postby rarias » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:31 am

Thank you
Roberto Arias
INDRA
rarias
Participant

Return to Indicius General Discussion